Additional facts about our feet that make you think foot reflexology is a must try:
- The average person walks 6,000 steps a day, that means in a lifetime that’s more than 4 times around the Earth!
- It’s neglect and a lack of awareness of proper foot care – including ill fitting shoes – that bring on problems.
- 9 out of 10 women wear shoes that are too small for their feet
- Women experience foot problems 4 x more than men (high heels not helping the situation)
- The average foot gets two sizes longer when a person stands up.
It’s time to experience the benefits of foot reflexology in Kitchener Waterloo.