Why is it so important to take care of your feet?
- During an average day of walking, the forces on your feet can total hundreds of tons (average fully loaded cement truck)
- The pressure on the feet when running can be as much as four times the runner’s body weight
- Foot ailments can become your first sign of more serious medical problems. Your feet mirror your general health, so conditions like arthritis, diabetes, nerve and circulatory disorders can show their initial symptoms in your feet.
- Standing in one spot is far more tiring than walking because the demands are being made on the same few muscles for a longer length of time.
- Foot disorders in the elderly are extremely common & are the cause of much pain/disability and consequent loss of mobility & independence
Make a step in the right direction and find the best reflexology in Kitchener Waterloo.