2016 – Making resolutions is a popular tradition, but keeping them past the first week in January is the hard part. So here are 5 easy tips from the percentage of people that have made it. To be successful:
1. Write it down & keep it in a place where you will see it everyday of the year
2. Make the resolution not about what you “should do” but what you are “passionate about”
3. Tell people about it, so that can help/support you & join in on it
4. Make it measurable & quantifiable
5. Keep a daily journal, with writing & tracking as well as encourage yourself for the next day ahead.
REMEMBER – One day at a time and one step in front of the other……